We all face various situations and issues during our career.
No matter how big or small, you can discuss with our expert career counsellors, in order to:
- Get an independent opinion and perspective.
- Receive guidance and coaching to help you resolve your issues and achieve your goals.
- Learn about relevant tools, resources and best-practices.
Any career/work related issue can be covered. Here are just a few examples of questions and situations our clients have approached us with:
- Discussing if a particular career move/path is a good idea.
- How to learn more about a particular career/job and it’s requirements.
- Quick evaluation of a resume and cover letter.
- Job search related difficulties and roadblocks.
- How to deal with a bad boss.
- Dealing with bullying at work.
- Handling a tough conversation.
- Achieving work-life balance.
- Navigating a political situation/landscape.
- Dealing with an unpleasant situation at work.
The fee for a session of up to 30 minutes is SGD 125 and the process works as follows:
- We setup a time for the session, which is held in-person, over the phone, or via video conference.
- You explain your situation/issue/question in detail.
- Your career advisor provides you with information, guidance and coaching to address the situation/issue/question.
- Your career advisor will share relevant/helpful resources and tools, during and after the session.
However, if you have a career dilemma to discuss, we recommend booking a one hour session.