Wouldn’t it be nice if you could easily show interviewers that you are perfect for the job and get them trying to convince you to work for them?
With a bit of preparation and practice, it is actually possible to achieve this. That’s where our interview training program comes into the picture. It is designed by experienced career counsellors & recruitment professionals and can help you to:
- Master pre-interview logistics, including ideal scheduling, proper research and crucial questions to ask before the interview.
- Understand exactly what employers look for, the interviewing techniques they use and how to approach each one appropriately.
- Predict the interview questions you will be asked.
- Prepare and practice well crafted answers to expected, common and difficult questions.
- Convey your skills, strengths and accomplishments effectively.
- Convincingly deal with weaknesses, objections and other interviewer concerns.
- Improve your body language and presentation.
- Perform significantly better than other candidates during job interviews.
Master Interview Questions & Interview Answers: Training Program With Video-Based Feedback (SGD 350)
- Step 1: You receive our comprehensive interview book and supporting material/workbooks.
- Step 2: Initial phone consultation to provide an orientation to the program and material.
- Step 3: You complete our ‘Career Achievements’ workbook, which draws out your key strengths and accomplishments in detail.
- Step 4: We provide feedback on the workbook content and you make changes accordingly.
- Step 5: You move on to our ‘Interview Questions’ workbook, in which your accomplishments are used to draft responses to expected/common/difficult interview questions, specific to your background and job targets.
- Step 6: We work with you to dramatically improve and finalise your interview answers.
- Step 7: Practice interview with career advisor (~1.5 hours; video recorded)
- ~20 minutes for first round of interview practice
- ~30 minutes to review first round video and receive feedback
- ~20 minutes for second round of interview practice
- ~15 minutes to re-iterate critical interview best-practices
- ~10 minutes to wrap-up and resolve any questions/concerns
Contact us now to enroll, practice interview questions & answers, learn job interview best-practices and start getting more attractive job offers.