Finding full-time or part-time jobs in Singapore, or anywhere else in the world for that matter, is never easy. It typically takes a considerable amount of time and effort to get the job you want.
To make the process quicker and less painful, I’ve put together a selection of good job search technique related content, that we’ve published over the years. Each one is relevant and contains practical tips. We see these helping our clients everyday and hopefully they will be useful for you as well.
Navigating Job Boards In Singapore
- IT’S REALLY A NUMBERS GAME WITH SINGAPORE JOB SITES/BOARDS
- USE JOB AGGREGATORS TO SEARCH ALL JOBS IN SINGAPORE AT ONE PLACE
- HOW TO USE THE TOP JOB BOARDS & JOB SITES IN SINGAPORE
- APPLY FOR JOBS EARLY & YE SHALL SUCCEED
- IS IT A GOOD IDEA TO FOLLOW UP AFTER MAKING A JOB APPLICATION?
- FREQUENTLY CHANGE YOUR PROFILE ON JOB BOARDS, TO GET MORE ATTENTION FROM RECRUITERS
Dealing With Recruitment/Employment Agencies In Singapore
- EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES FIND PEOPLE FOR JOBS, NOT JOBS FOR PEOPLE
- 9 STEPS EXPLAINING EVERYTHING A RECRUITER DOES
- 8 TIPS FOR WORKING WELL WITH RECRUITERS & EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES
- WITH RECRUITERS/EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES IT’S ALL ABOUT TIMING AND BACKGROUND
- WORST/ BEST RECRUITMENT & EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES IN SINGAPORE, AS PER THE JOB SEEKER FEEDBACK AWARDS
- USE TWITTER TO FIND JOBS IN SINGAPORE AND SEPARATE YOURSELF FROM THE FLOCK
- USE TWITTER TO FIND RECRUITERS & DEVELOP REWARDING RELATIONSHIPS WITH THEM
Engaging In Job Search Networking
- CREATING AND USING A JOB SEARCH NETWORKING LIST
- IF YOU WANT A JOB IN SINGAPORE, DON’T FORGET TO CLEAN UP YOUR ONLINE/SOCIAL PROFILE
- THE MOST PRACTICAL GUIDE TO JOB SEARCH NETWORKING
- COMPLETE LIST OF CAREER FAIRS & JOB FAIRS IN SINGAPORE
Other Useful Job Search Information