Finding a job in Singapore, or anywhere else in the world for that matter, is never easy. It typically takes a considerable amount of time and effort to get the job you want.
When there are a number of qualified candidates vying for a small number of positions, it’s critical that your resumes, applications and interviews grab the attention of those in charge of hiring.
You have to stand out from other candidates.
If you’re going to get your dream role, then you need to make sure that you’re using the best strategies and that you’re being proactive about finding that perfect position.
As a job seeker you need to understand what will get your application the attention it deserves and what will get you the job.
To help you find a great job in Singapore, we’ve put together a great collection of resources that will significantly increase your chances of success. Each one is relevant and contains practical tips. We see these helping our clients everyday and hopefully they will be useful for you as well.
RESUME WRITING BEST PRACTICES, TEMPLATES AND EXAMPLES
- Comprehensive and detailed 70 page E-Book with best practices for resume writing.
- Excellent resume examples and samples for various functions, which have been prepared using best-practices in the E-Book.
- Resume workbook which has structured sections and questions, to help you quickly gather all information needed for your resume.
- Well-designed Singapore resume templates, which you can use for your own resume right away.
ADVANCED JOB INTERVIEW PREPARATION GUIDE
- An information packed E-Book, with best practices for job interview questions and answers, as well as interview preparation in Singapore.
- Two structured workbooks. For gathering information about your background/achievements and preparing responses for expected/common interview questions.
JOB SEARCH TECHNIQUES AND TOOLS
A selection of best practices with information on how to:
- Spend less time on job websites and yet make more applications and get more interview calls.
- Build relationships with recommended recruiters and know which ones to avoid.
- Take control of your job search by using techniques to find & contact hiring managers in target companies directly.
- Learn several new job search strategies, in order to get significantly more job leads and opportunities.
- Engage in job search activities which have a high success rate and low competition, simply because most job seekers are not aware of them.