We start the outplacement support process with our career planning framework.
Individuals will be guided through a systematic process, to get a detailed picture of their characteristics and preferences, which should be taken into account for their next career move. This includes:
- Strongest life/career aspirations.
- Personality traits.
- Motivated skills.
- Burnout skills.
- Work values.
- Work environment preferences.
- Goals and constraints.
The characteristics and preferences are arrived at, through the use of career assessments [view samples – personality , interests and combined], card sorting exercises, structured interview questions and worksheets.
This part of the outplacement support process has many important benefits and helps individuals to:
- Identify ideal industries, companies and jobs.
- Broaden the number of jobs they target.
- Obtain vital inputs for resumes, cover letters, online profiles, job interviews and salary negotiation.
- Conduct a targeted and powerful job search.
- Showcase themselves properly to potential employers.