The main problem that people have when trying to secure jobs in Singapore is making sure that they stand out from the crowd.
When there are a number of qualified candidates vying for a small number of positions, it’s critical that your resumes, applications and interviews grab the attention of those in charge of hiring.
Whichever way you look at it – competition for jobs these days is fierce!
You have to stand out from other candidates.
If you’re going to get your dream role, then you need to make sure that you’re using the best strategies and that you’re being proactive about finding that perfect position.
As a job seeker you need to understand what will get your application the attention it deserves and what will get you the job.
You see, finding your ideal jobs in Singapore is not about luck, it’s about smart planning and taking control of your own job search.
- Knowing what you want and focusing your efforts on getting your dream job in Singapore.
- Using the right techniques to find enough job opportunities in Singapore.
- Making sure that your application goes to the top of the pile when recruiters are considering which candidates to interview.
- And finally, it’s about knowing what impresses employers during job interviews.
To help you find the best jobs in Singapore – and to make sure you are in with the best possible chance- we’ve put together a package to give your job search an EDGE.
In this series of 3 books, we’ve covered everything that you need to successfully find jobs via job boards, recruiters and networking, as well as what you need to do once you’ve landed an interview for your dream role.
Here’s a look at what these information packed books can do for you.
- In ‘Job Search Edge’ you’ll get details of practical strategies to follow so that you can seek out your ideal jobs smartly and effectively.
- In ‘Resume Edge’, you’ll find out how to produce an outstanding resume to make a great first impression and to get the response you’re hoping for from prospective employers.
- And in ‘Interview Edge’, you’ll uncover just what is needed to help you stand out from the crowd to get the job!
Any one of these books could stand alone as a valuable resource during your job search, but together they are a truly powerful package that arms you with everything you need to find the jobs in Singapore that you’ve always dreamed of.
Here are some of the key areas about finding jobs in Singapore you’ll find covered in the books.
- How to use job boards more successfully, so that you don’t miss a single job that could meet your search criteria.
- When to apply to maximize your chances and when/how to follow up after you’ve placed an application.
- Details of the best recruiters to approach in Singapore, how to get noticed for the right reasons and tips for interacting with recruiters. Information on which recruiters to avoid and reasons behind this.
- Hints on developing a solid network so that you can find the best jobs in Singapore (including those that never get advertised) and how to make use of that network to get the perfect job for you.
- Creating a resume that will give you an edge over other job candidates – this is a big one, because 80% of recruiters in Singapore felt that resume’s weren’t up to scratch!
- A step-by-step program that helps you to prepare a professional resume.
- An understanding of the current interview methods being used by recruiters and interviewers in Singapore, which will help boost your chances of success and help you prepare for interviews more thoroughly.
- The best ways to approaching a job search as a foreigner wanting to work in Singapore.
- A range of useful information to help you throughout the job search process. This package includes a number of examples, templates, scripts, exercises and workbooks to help you with your job search in Singapore.
If you’re ready to get serious about finding your ideal job in Singapore, then now it’s time to make a start.
You can secure the job you’ve dreamed of – and with these books, you’ll have everything you need to make it happen!
To get your job search on track and begin making changes that will ensure you’re in line for the position you’ve always wanted, click the buttons to learn more about each book. You could be sending off your first proper application today!