At Sandbox Advisors, protecting your personal data is important to us. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is respected and maintained at all times. Sandbox Advisors complies with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) as well as our existing obligations of confidentiality.
This personal data protection policy explains how we collect personal information and how we maintain, use and disclose that information. It also provides some details about your privacy rights, along with our general rights and obligations in relation to the personal information we keep on record.
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information about you (as an individual, organisation of any kind, educational institution, current/past employee, or student) when:
- You engage our services.
- You contact us, complete one of our registration forms or provide any other information.
- We receive any reference about you.
- We receive results of inquiries that we might make of your former employers, work colleagues, professional associations or registration body.
- We receive the results of any psychometric, competency or medical test or background checks.
- We receive any complaint or other information from or about you in the workplace.
- We receive any information about any insurance investigation, litigation, registration or professional disciplinary matter, criminal matter, inquest or inquiry in which you were involved.
- We receive any information about a workplace accident in which you are involved.
- You visit our web site. We record anonymous information such as the date and time of your visit, the server/IP address, which site was visited and the information viewed and/or downloaded. The information gathered cannot be directly matched to an individual and is only used for administration and statistical purposes such as error logging. The information cannot tell us anything about you, it can only tell us about how you used our web site. This information can help us determine what areas of our web site are most beneficial to our visitors. No attempt is made by Sandbox Advisors to identify users or their browsing activities.
- You provide us with any additional information about you.
Your personal information may be used in connection with
- Career guidance or management.
- Training and development.
- HR Consulting.
- Our assessment of your ongoing performance and prospects.
- Any test or assessment (including medical tests and assessments) that you might be required to undergo
- Our identification of your training needs.
- Informing you of possible work opportunities or other events such as training or information sessions by direct mail/email/sms.
- Our direct marketing to you.
- We may disclose your personal information (including to trusted third parties) for the purposes for which it is primarily collected, used or held or for a related secondary purpose.
Your personal information may be disclosed to
- Our insurers.
- Any person with a lawful entitlement to obtain the information.
Security of your information
- We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- We have a number of safety measures in place to protect your information. For example, your personal information is stored in secured offices and in computerised databases which require a log in and password to gain access. Access to the database is only available to those who require such access.
- All staff are bound by a confidentiality agreement regarding company and customer information.
- Visitors to our premises are always accompanied by a member of staff for the duration of the visit.
- When your personal information is no longer required for the delivery or current/future services, we will securely destroy the information.
Changes to our personal data protection policy