No client relationship between you and any of Sandbox Advisors entity or any affiliated and subsidiary business, is or may created by your access or use of the website or any information contained therein. The only way to become our client is through a mutual written agreement, or, invoice creation and payment.
Links to or from other Sites
This Site contains links to external websites and there may be any number of automatic links to other sites, which may interest you. Sandbox Advisors does not accept any responsibility in respect of the content of those sites nor can it be assumed that Sandbox Advisors has reviewed or approved of such sites or their content, nor do we warrant that the links to these sites work or are up to date.
The information and material on this website is intended to provide a general guide only. While Sandbox Advisors uses reasonable care in compiling and presenting the information and material on this website, we make no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the accuracy, currency, completeness, adequacy, suitability or operation of this website, any services we may provide through it or the information or material it contains.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Sandbox Advisors shall not be responsible or liable for:
- (a) any loss, liability or damage suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with any access to or use of the website or any of its content;
- (b) any reliance on, or decision made on the basis of, information or material shown on or omitted from the website;
- (c) any representation or otherwise in respect of the existence or availability of any job, vacancy, assignment or other engagement or appointment advertised on the website;
- (e) any breach of these Terms by Sandbox Advisors caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control;
- (f) any fault, delays, interruptions or lack of availability of the website and any of the services provided through the website, which may occur due to intermittent failures of the website or the need for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services;
- (g) any representation that data provided through the website will be free of worms, viruses, Trojan horses or any other computer code that may adversely affect any communication;
- (h) any information or material carried on any website operated by a third party which may be accessed from this website.
If any warranty cannot be excluded, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Sandbox Advisors’s liability will be limited to resupply of the relevant service, the cost of resupplying the service or the cost of repairing the services, at our option. In any event, Sandbox Advisors will not be responsible or liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, punitive or special damages, loss, liability or expense.
Signing Up on Our Website
If you upload your CV, submit your CV, or create an account, or provide your information for any other purposes, you must ensure that the details provided by you at that or at any other time are accurate, up to date and complete.
You must immediately update and inform us of any changes to your information by updating your personal details using the Sandbox Advisors facilities.
If you sign up for any purposes on our website you will be asked to create a password and a login. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should notify us immediately. We accept no liability for any unauthorised use.
By using this site, you are solely responsible for any and all occurrences, which includes maintaining up-to-date, correct, accurate and complete information on your account and uploading materials which do not breach or infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
If Sandbox Advisors has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of our website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
The suspension or cancellation of your account and your right to use the website shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
All trade marks, trade names, logos, information and material available on this website are the property of Sandbox Advisors International Pte Ltd (Company # 200901959Z) and its licensors.
Any unauthorised reproduction is prohibited.
You may only access, use and print the information and material on this website for non-commercial or personal use provided that you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. You must not otherwise reproduce, adapt, store, transmit, print, display, commercialise, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content, format or design of the website.
If you seek to reproduce or otherwise use the content in any way it is your responsibility to obtain approval from us for such use where necessary.
Subject to any local laws that cannot be excluded, the law applicable to use the material and information contained only and this website and to disputes arising out of such material and information is the law of Singapore.
Sandbox Advisors reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time without notice and the amended Terms shall take effect immediately as from the time of posting. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and the continued use of this Site will constitute your consent to such changes.