Workday sponsored a study to get a sense of job satisfaction for people in Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, China, the Philippines, Malaysia and India.
Here are the highlights:
- 35% of employees in the Asia Pacific region are moderately satisfied at work and 30% are very satisfied.
- Countries with the most satisfied staff are the Philippines, followed by India and Australia.
- People in Malaysia and Singapore have the lowest levels of job satisfaction.
- 28% of staff in Asia/Pacific are highly likely to change jobs if an opportunity presents itself and 27% are likely to do so.
- Factors which are most important for employee job satisfaction are compensation and rewards, enjoyment at work and work-life balance.